20.3.08

black dice

the boys at Stop Making Sense asked me to do a new poster campaign for them, a play on Barak Obamas 'Hope. Action. Change.' posters. As a thanks I got a ticket to go see Black Dice at the Roadhouse in Manchester last saturday night (wierdly enough the name of the venue where my favourite band played is also the name of the bar in twin peaks which I've been watching alot whilst making my book which I entered for d&ad. surely a good omen?)



i've been losing faith recently but a small black bird with a red beak told me to continue at design last friday morning while I was having a cigarette and waiting for a print shop to open (its a long story, and he didnt actualy talk, I know birds cant talk). Anyway I thought I'd post up the new SMS posters as well as the old ones from last year: