20.5.08

news not olds



i've handed in all my practical work for my major project, as well as an A3 book, I produced ltd edition A5 handbound copies and tee shirts. the tee designs are illustrations of recently desceased celebrities, so far i've only printed some proofs but i'll be printing small runs of them soon. they're all hand printed and come packaged with a signed/numbered print of the design. the books and shirts will hopefully be available to buy soon so stay tuned.



these are images of a proof of the A5 books, the final versions are much higher quality prints with a hand stitched binding:



my work will be in the leeds uni school of design Ma exhibition in june.

SHADOW



international artists shorvon and hunter are exhibiting a new installation in london at the subway gallerey, edgeware road. it starts on the 3rd june. i helped design a few things for the show and got gifted a very nice vivian westwood tee shirt for my efforts (thanks guys). its gonna be dead good so come along.

heres a link to the event on facebook

shadow


THE GLOAMING

myself, aoife flynn, ben hunter and paul hockett are all working on a photography project entitled THE GLOAMING. more news on this soon....

i've also finally got round to beginning work on my website, hopefully i'll have something up in a couple of weeks.......